Marketing – a tightly integrated effort to discover, create, arouse, and satisfy customer needs.
Bodice Ripper – a popular modern variety of romance novel that emphasizes the physical excitement of seduction and ravishment, usually in colorful settings based on the conventions of an historical novel and peopled by pirates, highwaymen, wenches, totally ripped scallywags, and drop-dead gorgeous damsels in distress.
- Google them … Google is your friend and will tell you the good, the bad and the ugly if it is out there on the internet
- Become a stalker (in the best sense of that word) … Find them on Facebook, Twitter and connect with them. See who they have around them and what is being said about them.
- Check out their websites …. is there contact information available. If so, use it and connect with them. If they don't respond to you, that tells you something doesn't it ..??? If there isn't any contact information available … that tells you something as well !!
- Take your time making buying decisions. Do your research, see if there are testimonials available. Do they feel comfortable to you ..??? Listen to your GUT. Your gut will always tell you the truth if you listen to it.
- If you want to buy something … GREAT. Does it fit into your budget or are you taking food off your table to pay for it …??? The former gets a green light … please don't ever do the latter. If it is a great product, you will be able to get it or maybe something even better in the future. Always give yourself a minimum of 24-48 hours to make your final decision. List the pros and the cons. If one out weighs the other, you have your answer.
- If you are looking to hire a coach or get into a coaching program, get references. Yes… references can be manufactured. However, depending on the type of coaching, ask those references about the tangible results they achieved. And then, get references from the references. Time consuming I know, but if the references don't have references, that is a BIG RED LIGHT.
Awareness is the beginning of education. And as Syms says, An Educated Consumer Is Our Best Customer !!
==>P.S. It really is appreciated when you share and retweet these posts. It’s easy to do, just hit the buttons right below this post